Join us for six weeks of team work, training and physical development. This Challenge is devoted to seeing accelerated results and making new connections with your fellow athletes. We only have 40 spots available for the challenge so get in quick!
• Start Date: 19 October 2018
• End Date: 24 November 2018
Throughout the six weeks you will have access to:
• Personalised weekly planning.
• Fitness testing.
• Measurements and weigh in’s.
• Outdoor adventure sessions.
• MYZONE heart rate challenges.
• Closed Facebook Challenger group.
• And of course, our AFTER PARTY!!
**Please note that all prices are additional to current membership fees and will be included on our fortnightly direct debit**
|P.E. Luxe Member||Non-Member|
|$280 upfront||$480 upfront|
|Silver Package||$150 upfront||$270 upfront|
- Throughout the six weeks, there will be challenges, weekend sessions and other incentives to keep you engaged and motivated to achieve your goals
- There will be a point system to continually track your progress (See table below)
- At the end of the Challenge there will be an awards night where you will have the chance to claim one of the following titles:
- Biggest Loser (weight loss): Prize = 5 x personal training sessions + personalised 5 week nutrition plan
- MYZONE Warrior: Prize = 1 year free gym membership
- Green Ninja: Prize = Cook book + Nutrition Pack
- Chip Stacker (overall points + weekly challenge winner): Prize = $200 P.E. Dept. Voucher
|Complete weekly challenge
Must be completed in front of a trainer at the end of class or filmed and uploaded to the FB page.
|Upload (weekly) healthy recipe on FB group||1 point|
|Complete weekly fitness challenge||1 point|
|Attend InBody Composition scans, testing and outdoor sessions||1 point|
|Attend a class in either Studio 1 or Studio 2||1 point|
|Upload Challenge photo to Instagram or Facebook||1 point|
- Challenge muscle-T…. no sleeves no worries
- InBody composition scans…. it’s scary but not too scary
- Ticket to after party…. secretly the only reason to join
- Fitness testing…. if you can’t beat em’ join em’
- Goodie bag filled with lots of discounts and treats…. yay!
- MYZONE belt (valued at $299, optional)…. you can run but you can’t hide
For the challenge, we are incorporating MYZONE. We use MYZONE’s MZ3 heart rate monitor — a Bluetooth enabled, heart-rate and calorie-based effort tracking device. The MZ-3 provides you with immediate, motivating feedback on all your physical activity by displaying your exercise progress in real time on our in-studio TV and exercise history via the MYZONE app.
With MYZONE’s new MZ-3 heart rate belt you can:
Set personal goals each month to stay challenged.
Compete with friends on a monthly leader board to keep exercise fun.
View your workouts in MYZONE’s social network via the app.
The InBody body composition analyser measures your body and provides a detailed, yet easy to understand report. On your results sheet, you will see how many kilograms of fat and muscle is on your body and where it is located. By monitoring these metrics over time, you can pin point the changes needed in your diet and exercise to achieve your goals. A small example of the metrics found on a InBody results sheet:
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat in kilograms
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
- Plus much more…
|Friday October 19||Fitness Testing (Studio 1, between 6:30am to 8:30am)|
|Saturday October 20||InBody Scans (P.E. Dept. Gym, between 7-9:30am)|
|Saturday October 27||Beep Test (Rushcutters Bay Tennis Courts, 8am)|
|Saturday November 3||Bondi Beach Boot Camp (North Bondi jungle gym, 8am)|
|Saturday November 10||Sunrise Yoga (Location TBC, 6:45am)|
|Saturday November 17||REST WEEKEND (Try not to drink too much)|
|Friday November 23||InBody Scans (P.E. Dept. Gym, between 6am-8:30am)|
|Saturday November 24||P.E. Games (P.E. Dept. Gym, between 7-9:30am)|
|Saturday November 24||CHALLENGER PARTY! (Location TBC)|
|Additional information on each Saturday session will be released throughout the Challenge.|
- Fastest Burpee time (Male & Female winner)
- 3km outdoor run with Challenger & post Instagram
- Max 1km row
- Max thrusters in 1 minute (Girls 20kg, Boys 35kg)
- Try one session you’ve never done before
- 10 x laps of the Woolloomooloo stairs & post Instagram